As a member or our Design and Engineering Team, you will be responsible for BIM Coordination, Pre-Fab and Field Installation Documents, and establishing Robotic Total Station Layout Points on all Kaiser Electric Projects. In addition to this task you will manage our Revit Library and Templates. This position reports to the Director of Design and Engineering, and is based in our Fenton, Missouri Office.
What we expect from you:
- To be detail oriented.
- To be results driven.
- To speak up and challenge when you disagree.
- To be accountable for yourself and your co-workers
- To be a Team Player.
What you can expect from us:
- Every opportunity to advance in the company.
- An environment free of bureaucracy.
- A culture that encourages candid, open communication, up, down, and across.
- Continued training and development.
- Recognition for achievement of goals.
- Review project documents and model all electrical equipment, devices, conduit, etc. to the level of detail agreed upon by the project team.
- Attend BIM Coordination meetings for the project.
- Coordinate the electrical installation with other trades to ensure the most efficient installation for Kaiser Electric
Pre-Fab and Field Installation Documents
- Create documents to be utilized by our Pre-Fab Shop in building project assemblies and packaging for shipment to the job-site.
- Create Field Installation Documents to be utilized on the job-site for Pre-Fab assembly installation and overall project efficiency.
Robotic Total Station Layout Points
- Embed and export points for on-site layout using a Robotic Total Station.
- Provide support to our Field Staff to trouble shoot any issues with the files or the robot.
Revit Families and Templates
- Create new and modify existing Kaiser Revit Families
- Create new and modify existing Kaiser Revit Project Templates.
Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications & Experience
- Must be proficient in the following Autodesk Software: Revit, Auto CAD, and Navisworks
- Experience with Autodesk Point Layout and Sokkia Robotic Total Stations is preferred but not required.
- Computer literate, especially in Microsoft Office programs (Excel and Word).
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be committed to working in a team atmosphere.
We offer our team competitive pay, a generous benefits package which includes: health and dental, a 401(k) w/ employer profit sharing contribution, Paid Time Off and paid holidays. All employees must have a valid Driver’s License with good driving record, and ability to pass a required drug and background screening.