- Route contract documents between owner, project manager, and customer. Maintain contract files
- Obtains permit and utility applications per Project Manager instructions
- Reaches out to clients as required to obtain needed information
- Creates vendor and subcontractor agreements and tracks receipt of executed agreements. Ensures W-9 and insurance documents are received and meet all requirements
- Responsible for putting together project files, binders, assembling bid packages, and other tasks that require organization of materials
- Coordinates/assists Request for Proposals and Change Orders, as required
- Performs Accounts Receivable/Payable work, as requested
- Performs basic office administrative work (sorting, copying, answering phones, printing, etc.).
- Prepares documents for required job close-outs. Working with the Project Manager to help determine what documents are required, ensures documents are printed and delivered to the project manager.
Qualifications and Expectations:
- Construction experience a plus,
- Experience with accounts payable, accounts receivable a plus
- Strong organizational, analytical, communication, and recording skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Team player
- Speak up and challenge when you disagree
- Results driven
What can you expect from us:
- Continued training and development
- Recognition for achievement of goals
- Culture that encourages candid, open communication: up, down, and across.
- We offer an excellent benefit package that includes comprehensive medical/dental, 401K with company profit sharing, paid holidays, and PTO.