Kaiser Electric a Full Service Electrical contractor in St. Louis Missouri is currently seeking a position of electrical estimator. This is a full time position with competitive compensation based on experience and knowledge. Individual needs to be self-motivated; detail oriented, and will be responsible for producing detailed estimates for budgeting, bidding and negotiated projects. Position comes with possible advancement to Director position for qualified candidate.
- Experience – 5 or more years minimum in the electrical construction industry.
- Knowledge and use of Accubid.
- Knowledge and use of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Minimum 2 Year Technical degree or 4 year college degree preferred.
- Self-Motivated, Team player
- Effective communications skills
- Minimal supervision required
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Detailed plan and specification estimates.
- Detailed design-build estimates.
- Projects include small to large estimates in commercial, hospital, institutional, industrial, etc.
- Produce competitive estimates through the bid process.
- Complete Bid Forms and proposals.
- Interact with vendors and subcontractors to obtain accurate pricing.
- Detailed scope reviews.
- Plan and negotiate project to award.