Send resumes to: email@example.com
- Route contract documents between owner, project manager, and customer.
- Responsible for building and maintaining electronic project files accounting software (Foundationsoft)
- Obtain permit and utility applications per Project Manager instructions
- Reach out to vendors, subcontractors as required to obtain needed information for project throughout life cycle.
- Create vendor and subcontractor agreements and track receipt of executed agreements.
- Coordinate/assist Request for Proposals and Change Orders, as required
- Full cycle accounts receivable. (Invoicing and collections)
- Prepare documents for required job close-outs. Working with the Project Manager to help determine what documents are required, ensure documents are printed and delivered to the project manager.
Qualifications and Expectations:
- Construction experience a plus,
- Experience with accounts payable, accounts receivable a plus
- Strong organizational, analytical, communication, and recording skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Team player
- Speak up and challenge when you disagree
- Results driven
What you can expect from us:
- Continued training and development.
- Recognition for achievement of goals
- Culture that encourages candid, open communication: up, down, and across.
- We offer an excellent benefit package that includes comprehensive medical/dental, 401K with company profit sharing, paid holidays, and PTO.